Thursday, November 12, 2009

without you im nothing. and ive been nothing. for quite a while

youre looking, but you cant find me. Well its too late for reconciliations now, ive already left. gone. ill sit on the stairs, resting my head againt the bannister as i think about you.i love you so much i think i might actually hate you. i'm gone, you replaced me. what used to be me is now you. im a mixture of the best and the worst of us both. i smile and you start smiling. you start crying and yeah ill sit right next to you and cry too. me is gone, me is over. i want to walk for a long long time, and collect seashells on the beach. i talk out loud and im throwing my words into the sky. but secretly i want you to hear them, i need you to hear me, to know what i mean, to know what you mean to me. i want to sit in a treehouse and take polaroid pictures of rainbow windchimes. i want to find a vineyard with mazz and eat pomegranates like in songs of solomon. i want you to go as far away as possible so i dont lose my sense of feeling. i have to be myself, i dont want to be alone, i just want to be original. i want you to be a part of me. i know you inside out and yeah i want that back.you are me now, we are each other. ask me and your really asking him. ask him and you might as well just ask me. but thats still original see. its just us in my world where everything is as it should be, and i can run and you shall never find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment