Thursday, November 12, 2009

dont waste your youth growing up

i know youre pretending. but i dont want to know okay? i want to run as fast as i cant owards the ends of the earth and fall for a long time, through clouds, through stars, through time, anything thats not now.i dont want a watch, i dont want a sundial or a compass, i want me, the world and a whole lot of absolutely nothing. i lined up every iced tea bottle i had on my desk and reminds me of all the times that i dont want to ever forget. i want to lie on a beach at night time in something floaty and look up at the sky while someone plays classical gas on guitar. and it will make me sleepy and dreamy. i want to buy coffee for everyone in the cafe line on day, and ill be the starbucks fairy, and itll make me happy coz its nice to make other people's day you know? stop pretending, im starting to dissapear, your lies are disintegrating my image so intricately pieced together with truths.i have to run, im going to run and run until my thoughts are so loud i cant hear my voice, and im going to have to confess every untruth my mouth ever uttered in order to keep us here.But thats why sometimes its easier just to slip away into my dreams, where ill go to france and sleep in a vineyard. ill pick grapes and make myself learn to adjust to repetition. ill perfect the art fo doing the right thing, coz i dont want to be the one always bringing us down, i want to start over. i dont like having a reputation, i want to be unpredictable like the wind and never bring you down with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment