Thursday, November 12, 2009

do you dream what i dream?

i dream of the ocean. its the same colour as my nails, and the blue on my iced tea bottle and sometimes the sky.i wish i could reach out and touch it, run along the beach ankle deep in water, as fast as i can, until i cant hear myself think coz of the wind in my ears, and the thoughts rushing through my head with more force than the waves themselves. My eyes are like a kaliedescope of everything, i see so much further than the surface.words and images are all around me, words spelled out into the air in invisible light paintings, big tipped paintbrushes soaked and bleeding letters out into the air that nobody will ever read. As a background picture the ocean is still there, colours spinning and my mind is bubbline over with thoughts and happiness even though im tired, im soo sooo tured, i wish i could touch the stars, i wish i could sip iced tea while im resting. i wish i could wear wildfox couture and dance to layla on the sand. i want to throw a glass full of glitter off the end of the jetty without killing all the sealife. i wish i could eat grapes more coz theyre expensive and i wish i had a fishtank full of tropical fish. I wish i was self actualised like ashley in new york minute, except i hate the olsen twins. i want ot be different i want to be as light as a geather, i want to have pictures of peacocks on my walls and i want to have lookbook.nu party coz theyre fashion is mad. i wish i could run forever and sometimes i want to stay aseep. i like glitter and peter pan, dreaming and running, playing chasey and hide and seel. im kind of hard to define.

No comments:

Post a Comment