Thursday, November 19, 2009

bacardi

i cant believe it, how long will it take before it slows? my eyes hurt, they sting with the pain and memories of too many years, too many years chasing butterflies that dont really exist and you dont exactly give a damn. i want to go out in the rain and sing without an umbrella, who will sing with me that wont ever leave? coz id like to choose them, to wear a floppy straw hat and dance to the techno bit in coin laundry with me. Im sooo tired, pretty sure i drunk too much and now the words of cajun dance party are alot more meaningful than ive ever found them. im trying to find the meaning of life in amylase. you can never help out too late. i decorated my wall today. you hurt me alot as well you know. i almost started crying, and water is not okay when its coming from my eyes okay. even if im not wearing makeup. willl you please go back into the creek, im going back into the ground for a long long sleep and im going to stay there till youve gone very very far away. then im going to sleep forever and ever while images of you in daisy chains go through my head. i wrote this in a whole song, i like the song butterfly,its abit eminemmy aha but i dont care im going to wear a beret and dance on the top of a taxi and im gonna scream at the top of my lungs and wear sequins and something totally innapropriate and screw you, you cant keep trying to drown me. coz thats what im doing, drowning in your boringness. your like a vampire, suck me dry of all my fun, and well fuck you. ill do what i want and ill drink what i want and ill sing as loud as i like. happy endings arent just in boooks you know. well ill seal this with a kiss. thankyou miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment