Tuesday, November 24, 2009

kingdom of hearts

its unreasonable. it doesnt make sense anymore. the fan in my room is spinning overhead and the whooshing noise is making me dizzy. i shut my eyes and i can see little circles in my vision. i hate you so very much. somehow you got inside my head and turned my thoughts upside down. i dont believe in you, i dont believe we should be friends. i dont want you to love me, i dont even want you to like me, but be fair. I cant run away from you, blood is thicker than water see. the tinkle of your keys as you unlock the door sends me into a frenzy, i cant breathe, i cant think. all i want to do is escape. dont you know that you tread on my heart with every word that you spit at me? in the story you are the dragon. the dragon that the prince has to rescue the princess from. well guess what, i am the princess. my knight in shining armour doesnt understand though. He doesnt see how much you hurt me, how much you tear me up inside with your spiteful words and disgusted looks. go on, hurt me then. scream at me louder than anyone has ever screamed before. take away everything i have, hit me, hurt me, do anything, do something. just don't say nothing. don't hate me silently. you give me whiplash with your moods, my mind is like my fan, always spinning in circles. i need you to stop, please. like the fan, flick the switch. turn off your hate. i didnt do anything to deserve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment