Thursday, November 12, 2009

its like being woken up from a dream of which you understood everything. like being pulled on each side, and having to choose between a two forked path. im walking on air, yeah im singing the melody of the unknown. is a tune enough to base a relationship on? i want to talk to you in the real world, not through static connection. i hate suprises. you know those rides that spin you in circles over and over until you feel sick? the kind that everybody hates. well, not me, sometimes i feel like i could spin forever. Coz then everythings all jumbled up and you cant tell which way is up.i like not knowing where im going in life, it makes everything seem like a game. its like alice in wonderland. i wish someone would give me a drink that made me see things differently. that gave me agility and kaleidescope eyes. i wish i knew more about life. i want to go to the places that only exist in my mind, im sick of imagination, i want you to be here with me in real life and then i can hold you so close to me that you forget what its like to be alone. my nails are painted redder than a neon stop sign and i want to make a dress out of charms and draw permanent marker eyes on my skin, so i see beyond what is before me. id like to hire a limo and climb out of the sun roof while and drive through vegas. Itll be exciting and enlightening. ill be enveloped in brightness. bright lights make my eyes hurt sometimes, and then they sting coz im tired too. im tired of this. i feel like curling up on my bed with the fan on and window open, then shutting my eyes and drifting off into a long dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment