Tuesday, November 24, 2009

death from above 1979

"well sometimes when im lying in bed at night, i think about life and i think about death, and well, neither of them particularly appeal to me" - the smiths.
I am particularly taken with the idea of hating everything recently. I absolutely hate the things that everybody else likes so much, and then it makes me happy to get excited and fall totally head over heels in love with the small things that nobody else even notices, let alone admires. i like laughing until i cry and clouds that form in lines. i like glass top coffee tables and sugar packets with music notes decorating the border. i like vintage bicycles and books with cursive text. i hate you if you like the same things as me, simply because i pointed thme out. like what appeals to you, don't take on another persons identity okay. read a different magazine, take the other flight of stairs. there is a road to be walked, and id quite like to walk it alone thanks.im not nice like that, i don't want to put up your company if you irritate me like the mosquito's by my front gate. sometimes im nice to people simply out of despise. when i smile and help somebody out, sometimes, on the inside im mocking them and hating every inch of their appearance. Im not exactly transparent, but i like that. i like it when people think they know me, because to me, it gives me such advantage. if somebody categorises you a certain way, the cant possibly expect you to turn around and do the opposite. which makes it so very very fun to do just that. oh you hate me, oh you love me. i think you should get on a train and buy a ticket to a place far far away.i don't like your style. because its not your style at all. it's mine. now incase you missed the looks ive been sending you over the table, i'd like you to leave thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment