Friday, November 20, 2009

that girl.

i want light blue distressed denim shorts and pretty by elizabeth arden. i like flight of the conchords and the butterfly effect. i like dancing in the rain in high heels and wearing other people's identity bracelets. i hate you and your stupid copycat self. read a different magazine for crying out loud. you think youre better than me and you shop at target. cmon, i hate your hair i hate your smile i hate your clothes i hate your house i hate your family, pretty sure i just hate you. i said i was gonna play nice. but then, that wouldnt be being true to my real feelings. i like vintage hairbands and 80's rollerskates. i hate spandex and i hate prom pictures. yves saint laurent and wildfox couture is my favourite, i know im better than you. i want to go back in time to where there is no lights and i could carry a candle around up stairs to a tower somewhere. oh, how i despise you. i love greece and spain and france and the whole of europe. you said you like it too. that theyre your favourites. well go to hell. i dont want you to be like me. i dont want you to eat sunflower seeds and wear red lipstick like me. i want you to go somewhere else. somewhere where i am not. then you can do whatever the hell you like. just leave me out of it. you copy me then betray me and tell me im nothing. why do you copy me then? why do you freaking tell me im so bloody awesome. i never liked you. i just put up with you. dont bitch about me dont copy me dont even look at me. just go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment