Thursday, November 12, 2009

im staring up at the stars and my thoughts are calm even though i dont feel that way. i breathe in and out on counts of seven,coz i dont like to think about whats actually on my mind. I like to think about every possible thing else in this world other than that. i shut my eyes but the stars are still there, theyre burned into my sight. Just like the words you said to me, yeah theyre engraved on my heart. i can't get over it, i can't put it behind me. i want to stop myself from doing this, i need to lock myself up. Somebody save me from myself. i wish i didnt care, i wish i could just open my eyes and the stars would be gone,a long with everything else that happened. i want to leave here, i want to sit in the shade far from here, just me and him, and ill wear white and he'll wear black.We'll talk about our dreams and nobody will be around to stop us from fulfilling them. other people dont matter when its just us, we have our own world, our own utopia.We'll drink iced tea and speak old fashioned, yeah we'll be stuck in forever. But when i open my eyes again, the stars are still there shining away, along with everything else. i cant escape, i guess im stuck here. call me stupid, call me naieve, but you don't have to try and make me feel bad. when it comes down to it, living with yourself is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment