Thursday, November 26, 2009

a thousand times. it's ok.

are you tired yet? of playing games? i am. my heart is a record and it broke. its stuck. not even in reverse. do you still want me? you are worth the fight. but this isnt even a fight anymore. its a test. a game. well i like playing games. but you make me scared that im going to lose. sometimes i want someone to smother my breaths. to turn off the light that is my life. because i cant care if im not here can i? i wont miss the times we had. i dont look forward to anything. you took away my hope. your smile takes me to the top of a mountain and leaves me stranded there. i ran out of ideas. i want to shut my eyes forever. coz then i wont have to care anymore. i cant care if im gone can i? but would you follow me into the darkness? would you seek what you had lost? i bet you'd feel bad for playing games. you didnt care. not enough. because you made me feel this way. i need rescuing, clearly im drowning. if you cared you would help me. right now you you are undecided.im still waiting for you to feel something. something that actually means that you care. please. you dont know how much i want somebody to care. i dont mind if you play games. i dont mind if you shatter my heart into a million tiny pieces with each word that i wish was for me. i want you to save me. i dont want to disapear. not if you care. because thats what really matters isnt it? care. to care is to love. and sometimes its the love that carries us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment