Thursday, November 12, 2009

she made herself a bed of nails, and shes planning on it using it too.

vivid and pretty. im dreaming as i walk these roads, more like stumbling actually. i need to start over, get some balance back. i dont want iced tea coz maybe im too addicted to things, and yeah i need to be independant. youre dancing and it makes me smile. i cant dance at all. sometimes i wish i could go back to being what i used to be, you know, relight my sparkle. im all feelings and no play these days. id like alot back. saturday nights, dancing, reading, friends and exciting holidays. i want to spend all my time at the beach and be excited over nothing imparticular and roll on the floor laughing. sometimes i want that back, not often. i mean certain aspects of it yeah. itd be quite lovely to have small doses of the old me injected into my new world.Now im a walking dreamer, i see what others dont and ive learned to know what i need over what i want, and yeah i need you. its not deniable, but those feelings make me want to climb back into my world of nothing coz maybe youve finally woken upto yourself and understood. You could have the whole world and im just a stepping stone. i might have moments of doubt of where i used to be and where im at now, but please, when it comes down to it, id choose you over anything in the whole world. question is, would you choose me?

No comments:

Post a Comment