Thursday, November 12, 2009

and she would fall like grass before the blade.

one day ill wake up and my eyes shall be opened. ill hear the music ive heard dozens of times before, but this time ill hear the song. you raise me up higher than highest, and suddenly i can see more than the picture, yeah i can see radiance. ill do drugs and shut my eyes while i spin in circles accross the field. the sun will shine, but it will rain at the same time and my dress will be see through. you make me want to dance on my tiptoes, i want to run accross the path of an oncoming train and scream as loudly as i can, just to make me feel alive. do you want what i want? do you want to fly with the birds and take pictures of make believe castles that exist only in my imagination? ill dress up in silver cotton and denim shorts, and i shall have a wooden peace bracelet.Then i shall climb to the top of the lighthouse and blow kisses to the imaginary godesess of hope and love.i have tropical fish swimming in my whitsundays island glass, theyre fake.i like the way you make me feel you know. like the bubbles racing to the surface from underwater. ill jump on hotel beds as high as i can and yeah theres gonna be mirrors on the ceiling. ill drink iced tea and pink champagne on ice, do you want me still? im a bad ass girl from the confines of a smoked up town in west australia, and im living wild. i shall play layla as i lose myself in substance. i wont eat for days and ill take photos as i fall rom a long way up, and my hair will be long and windswept and itll capture my essence. you wish you were me, but im intangible, like the mountains and the wind, yeah im like the characters in books. you cant be me, you cant even try. im unnatainable. i was raised from the dust and to the dust i shall return. i am as deep as the ocean blue, i am the truth in liars, i am the feeling of utter ecstacy, the smile that sits on the lips of the boy that nobody knows. and you only wish you could understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment