Sunday, November 22, 2009

she screams in the night

i hope that someday ill be stuck in the back of your mind, and youll be going crazy in the middle night. you wont be able to get comfortable or fall asleep because there will be a mistake you made years ago and it's eating away at you. And you won't remember what that mistake was.But you'll be thinking about me at the same time, and how much you love me. and you will never put the two together. And when you see me, you will be frozen in your tracks. And ill be able to walk through you like you do to me. it will feel so good to be the one in charge. And when that day comes i will go home and shut the door behind me and laugh uncontrollably. ill shake and ill cry as i laugh. then i can lie down on the persian rug and listen to some lovely music, while i let my heart slow and die. and it will all be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment