Wednesday, February 17, 2010

imminent heartache

oh its all bottled up inside me. spilling out of my limbs, painting my insides with vibrant red. the same blood that was in me when we were last together. its a bit of nothing, but at the same time, its the world over. its absoloutely everything. and i dont even want it anymore. i want to tie you up and fill your pockets with stones. then i shall throw you in the ocean. lets play a game. its called swimming with the fishes. ill let you go first shall i? and then when you're skin is cold and your insides washed out with water, then you can tell me i'm too red. that my skin no longer has appeal.from the dust i was raised and to the dust i shall return. but you won't. oh i will come and sit with you in the water. ill hold your hand as you stop breathing. you'll look at me with urgent eyes, and it's okay, cos i understand. i have the power and you don't. its sad really. at any point i can choose to save you. i could give you the air that your pathetic lungs crave so desperately. but i wont. something tells me, that you wouldn't mind swapping places with me at all anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment