Saturday, February 6, 2010

6.2.10

we can't keep hiding forever. i know that people know. you are inside my head, mixing up my words and making my eyes shine. its obvious. time could and did eventually tell. but we're still waiting. everything is this never ending process, and im losing life while i wait. but i will never stop waiting. not when it comes to this. this is my everything, my entire world. it all lies in your hands. yours to do whatever you like with. please look after my heart. i said i didn't care, i said i didn't want it. well i lied. i do care, but i still don't want it. only because i kinda like the fact that its yours. im not going to hide any longer, i will wait as obviously as it becomes. because you have me in a chokehold, and your charms have snaked around my waist pulling me into your lair. well i confess. its fun here. not that ive taken my eyes off you to notice whats around us, but im sure its lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment