Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3.2.10

i am so lost here. ive been folded like a piece of paper. scribbled on then shoved in your pocket. remember when i was with you for real? and it was that moment of pure content, hearts open and eyes bleeding our emotions out into the air. not solo, never hands in our laps, head hanging down. open, in the sky, life blazing colour and happiness. thats how i am, its me. its you. its everything that has made us up. but what do i do when youre gone? when its just me, in the black and white room that has no feeling? my life is no longer splashed on the wall. you and i only exist in my mind. i need something to hold onto, something other than memories to cling to like a boat in water when everything else is pulled out from unde my feet. its supposed to be love, i am supposed to be glowing. i feel like someone snatched out my heart and beat it against the rocks. this is just hurt. because youre not here. im begging you. please dont leave me on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment