Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i need you, the one who doesn't ignore me when i feel this way. I feel stranded, and i can't tell anymore if i'm coming or i'm going. nothing is how i planned it, it's like i have a key to the door of my life, but it's just not opening. I find myself in the strangest places these days, my patience in you, in everyone, it just winds down faster than i knew it could. You're the only one who knows me, and who doesn't ignore that i'm fading away. my colors turned to shades, i feel like all the seasons got mixed up and i'm travelling through different worlds every day. Except the world has stayed the same. it's just me. i need you to tell me what to do, someone to explain why my life has turned out like this. I'm all mixed up, and it feels like i'm going through life standing on my head. i miss you when i'm in the fabric shop, i miss you when i'm making toasted sandwiches, i miss you when i'm at adventure world, i miss you when i'm under the water at walter point. I mmiss you always, and its draining me of what it felt like to have my life in my own hands. i can't control my life when i feel like this. you control it. because i belong to you. but that's no good if youre not here is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment