Thursday, January 21, 2010

21.01.10

i wish you away. this isn't stepford wives, we're not living in a perfect little utopia. every maiden doesn't have to be a carbon copy of the person they love. i am not you, and you sure as hell aren't me. i don't like going to the newsagent and seeing you buy the same magazines as me. when i leave notes in the willow tree by the lake, i don't want to see your handwriting scrawled in the bark. i'm not a follower, but i dont want to be a leader, becasue i'm sick of having followers. It's late, go home to bed. to your mother and your father, the ones that encourage you to be yourslelf. if you don't have a chinese laundromat, dont tell me you go there at night. don't be me. i don't try to be you right? i know you say you dont follow the crowd, but don't follow me either. i wish you far far far away, like star wars. but i bet you love that too. you are everything i hate, even though you act like me. go home now, tuck yourself into bed, and when you wake up, be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment